This safety & well-being focused activity box is a fun and interactive way to reinforce the lesson Poison Safety. Each box contains three unique crafts that teach children cognitive skills like building, symbolic play, and problem solving. Children learn to follow step by step instructions through reading and videos. Lil’ Iguana’s lesson based learning is presented through puzzles, interactive prompts, and thinking. The activities included in this box hold a child’s attention and encourage independence. Intended for ages 4+
This box contains:
– A cuddly Lil’ Iguana plush
– 16-page lesson activity workbook for the lesson Poison Safety
– Cherry Blossom Tree craft
– Handprint Cactus craft
– Balloon Popper Cup craft*
– Mini Sticky Hand Toy*
– Where in the World is Lil’ Iguana coloring sheet
– Lil’ Iguana decal sticker
*colors and styles may vary
The sibling box contains two times the fun! Your activity box will ship with 2 of everything listed above.
The classroom box contains enough supplies for 20 children to enjoy. Your box will contain one Lil’ Iguana plush for your students to share.