What Are Cookies?
Cookies are simple text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier, website’s domain name, and some digits and numbers. A cookie file allows us to recognize you and make your next visit easier and Safety Up! more useful to you.
What Types of Cookies Do We Use?
- Essential Cookies: Essential cookies allow us to offer you the best possible experience when accessing and navigating through our website and using its features. For example, these cookies let us recognize that you have created an account and have logged into that account to access the content.
- Functionality Cookies: Functionality cookies let us operate the site in accordance with the choices you make. For example, we will recognize your username and remember how you customized the site during future visits.
- Analytical Cookies: These cookies enable us and third-party services to collect aggregated data for statistical purposes on how our visitors use the website. These cookies do not contain personal information such as names and email addresses and are used to help us improve your user experience of the website.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
We use both session and persistent cookies on SafetyUp.org and we use different types of cookies to run the website.
- Essential Cookies: We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Third-party cookies: In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of SafetyUp.org, deliver advertisements on and through SafetyUp.org, and so on.
How to Manage Your Cookie Preferences?
If you want to restrict or block the cookies that are set by our website, you can do so through your browser setting. If you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you may not be able to use all of the features of SafetyUp.org, you may not be able to store your preferences, or some of our pages may not display properly.
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SNAIL MAIL: Lil’ Iguana’s Children’s Safety Foundation, P.O. Box 386, Nashua, NH 03061
- PHONE: +1 (603) 881-9805
Last updated: June 1, 2022