Train Glass Window
- Take the supplies out of the bag and recycle the bag.
- Thread the string through the top holes and make a knot.
- Glue the tissue paper to the back of the train sign. You can make any kind of design you would like. In Lil’ Iguana’s example, he placed the tissue paper into lines.
- Flip the sign over so the tissue paper side is face down.
- Use scissors to trim the extra tissue paper that might have gone over the edges.
- Peel and stick the rock pieces along the edges of the sign to create a tunnel for the train to travel through.
- Hang your sign in a window so the tissue paper can create a stained glass effect!
Order this Craft!
Don’t have this craft yet? Order it in one of Lil’ Iguana’s Safety & Well-Being focused activity boxes.