Goat Magnet Craft
- Take the supplies out of the bag and recycle the bag.
- Punch the foam pieces from the foam block.
- Peel and stick the nose to the middle of the goat face. The front of the goat face will have black ovals printed for the ears.
- Peel and stick the googly eyes on either side of the nose.
- Peel and stick the horns to the top of the head.
- Peel and stick the beard to the bottom of the head.
- Peel and stick the accessories. Some crafts may have a piece of grass that can stick near the mouth, while some will have a flower that can stick near the ear.
- Flip over, then peel and stick the magnet to the back of the goat.
- Display your awesome creation on a magnetic surface like your refrigerator!
Order this Craft!
Don’t have this craft yet? Order it in one of Lil’ Iguana’s Safety & Well-Being focused activity boxes.