Butterfly Bracelet Craft
- Take the supplies out of the bag and recycle the bag.
- Peel and stick the butterfly body into the middle of the circle.
- Thread the butterfly wings through the slits on either side of the butterfly body.
- Peel and stick a piece of the black loop and hook circle on the top of the bracelet.
- Flip the bracelet over so you see a solid yellow background.
- Peel and stick the pink circle into the middle of the bracelet.
- Peel and stick the remaining piece of black loop and hook to the bottom of the bracelet.
- Wrap the bracelet around your wrist, attach the loop and hook ends, and enjoy!
Order this Craft!
Don’t have this craft yet? Order it in one of Lil’ Iguana’s Safety & Well-Being focused activity boxes.